[Pretty Body Clinic]Testimonial review of Fat Transfer BBL from Philippine customer in Korean Plastic Surgery.

 [Pretty Body Clinic]

Testimonial review of 

Fat Transfer BBL 

from Philippine customer 

in Korean Plastic Surgery.

[Pretty Body Clinic]Testimonial review of Fat Transfer BBL from Philippine customer in Korean Plastic Surgery.

◈ Name/Nickname: Sweetie (Female)

Nationality: Philippine

Date of the Procedure: 07th November 2023

Surgeon: Dr. JUNG, Chae-Hong

Procedure(s):Fat Transfer BBL with Stemcell

"I went for surgery at Pretty Body Clinic, and Dr. Jung was my surgeon. Honestly, no matter how much I worked out, I couldn't get that hourglass shape. My tummy was stubborn, and those hip dips were bugging me. I was constantly wearing a corset to hide it all. Then I stumbled upon Pretty Body Clinic's before-and-after pics on international and korean forums, and they blew me away.
Sawed the in manain sus an a and ter Me, as was sold she explainers, welina surging the consuation.
felt way more at ease. So, without much delay, I booked the surgery just a week later.
The surgery itself was over before I knew it, thanks to Dr. Jung. Waking up in the recovery room was a bit chilly, but the nurses were on top of it. They even helped me to the washroom, and Hyelim sorted out a cab for my ride home.
Recovery wasn't a walk in the park, gotta be honest. But after a tough first week, things got better. Hyelim was amazing, checking in on me and offering advice throughout. Now, I'm eagerly waiting to see the final results once the swelling goes down.
And, actually, I'm keeping this whole surgery thing on the down-low with my friends and fam. It's my little secret makeover.
I'm in love with my new hourglass shape. My stubborn tummy looks flatter and my butt looks much more plump. I cant wait to see my final results as soon as more swelling goes down. I recommend Pretty Body Clinic to anybody who wants to be more confident in themselves and wants great results and great service!"


[Pretty Body Clinic]Testimonial review of Fat Transfer BBL from Philippine customer in Korean Plastic Surgery.

More information, Please contact us as below:

◈Contact◈
☞ E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com
☞ M.+82 10 4095 0781
☞ Instagram/Pinterest/Blogspot: prettybodyglobal
☞ Line/Kakaotalk: prettybodyeng
☞ WeChat: prettybody0070


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!