[Pretty Body Clinic]Full Face Fat Transfer Before and after selfie photo in Korean Plastic Surgery

 [Pretty Body Clinic]

Full Face Fat Transfer 

Before and after selfie photo 

in Korean Plastic Surgery

[Pretty Body Clinic]Full Face Fat Transfer Before and after selfie photo in Korean Plastic Surgery

*This photos and review are provided from the customer who are under agreement for an official use of facial fat transfer procedure at PBC.

She decided to do face fat transplantation while liposuction of the lower body, 

so during the consultation before surgery, 

the doctor said it would be good to do this here and there, and he sketched it out and transplanted about 150cc of fat!!

 I'm currently on orthodontic treatment, but I think my mouth protrudes and my face is big, but there's no volume where I need it and it's turned off, 

so I wondered what to do with this surgery, but the doctor's perspective and golden hands make me look different!! The face looks smaller, brighter, younger, and glossy because I transplanted fat after one transplant.


People were surprised that there was little unnaturalness and no bruise after the transplant

 It's so good... 

You know how I keep looking in the mirror these days, right??

What if I transplant it once, and it's more natural than I thought, and I lose more weight later on.. 

I'm worried, but I believe that my living will be as successful as possible, and if I do it again later, l'll have to get it from the director then, too. 

Pretty Body is the Best!


[Pretty Body Clinic]Full Face Fat Transfer Before and after selfie photo in Korean Plastic Surgery

Contact

E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com

M.+82 10 4095 0781

Instagram/Pinterest/Blogspot: prettybodyglobal

Line/Kakaotalk: prettybodyeng

WeChat: prettybody0070



댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!