[Pretty Body Clinic]Thigh liposuction and eyelid fat removal surgery testimonial review from Singapore customer in Korean Plastic Surgery

 [Pretty Body Clinic]

Thigh liposuction and eyelid fat removal

 testimonial review from Singapore customer

 in Korean Plastic Surgery

[Pretty Body Clinic]Thigh liposuction and eyelid fat removal surgery testimonial review from Singapore customer in Korean Plastic Surgery

◈ Name/ NickName: Christine (F)

◈ Nationality: Singapore

◈ Procedure(s):

- 360 degree Thighs+Hipline+Knee Liposuction
- Eyelids Fat Removal

◈ Date of Procedure(s): 19th May 2023

◈ Surgeon: Dr. Jung, Chae-Hong

" I chose Pretty Body because the responses are very prompt and both Hyelim and Angelina were all very friendly and informative even before I decided to do the procedure.

The admission and surgery went without hitch and both the nurses and Hyelim was right there when I woke up and made sure they did all thay the can to make me feel comfortable.

I was feeling weak and lightheaded the following day and Angelina made sure I received the proper treatment while coordinating with my friends to get the essentials I needed to take care of my wounds.

Even when I returned back home, Hyelim was still very helpful and communicated with me effectively to make sure that my wounds can be attended to properly.

It has only been a week post op, and I am looking forward to see the results!

Thansks to everyone involved in my surgery and I can't wait to be back again!

[Pretty Body Clinic]Thigh liposuction and eyelid fat removal surgery testimonial review from Singapore customer in Korean Plastic Surgery


◈  Contact us 

☞ E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com

☞ M.+82 10 4095 0781

☞ Instagram/Pinterest/Blogspot: prettybodyglobal

☞ Line/Kakaotalk: prettybodyeng

☞ WeChat: prettybody0070



댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!