[Pretty Body Clinic]Full body liposuction and breast fat transfer surgery testimonial review from Singapore customer in Korean Plastic Surgery

 [Pretty Body Clinic]

Full body liposuction and breast fat transfer 

 testimonial review from Singapore customer 

in Korean Plastic Surgery 

[Pretty Body Clinic]Full body liposuction and breast fat transfer surgery testimonial review from Singapore customer in Korean Plastic Surgery

◈ Name/ Nickname: AV (F)

◈ Nationality: Singapore

◈ Procedure(s): 

- Full Body Liposuction
- Fat Transfer Breasts

◈  Date of Procedure(s): 21st May 2023

◈  Surgeon: Dr. Jung

"After dong a lot of research around, I chose PBC to do my full body liposuction. I’m quite muscular and not too fat to begin with. However I would love to have a little bit more feminine contour.  I texted them from kakaotalk and Hyelim was the one who tirelessly always reply every questions with a beautiful manner. Appreciate her kind attention to wait for me during the recovery period, to the point she need to come home a bit later than usual. She managed to help me with booking for my hairwash. Awesome service from PBC and all the staffs. Recovery period isn’t easy but Hyelim is there to answer my questions and help to calm down my worries. Even though breast fat transfer result isn’t as what I expected but I understand dr Jung has done his best and it is due to my own skin condition. They are all sincere people and I had wonderful experiences with PBC. "


[Pretty Body Clinic]Full body liposuction and breast fat transfer surgery testimonial review from Singapore customer in Korean Plastic Surgery 

Contact

☞ E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com

☞ M.+82 10 4095 0781

☞ Instagram/Pinterest/Blogspot: prettybodyglobal

☞ Line/Kakaotalk: prettybodyeng

☞ WeChat: prettybody0070


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!