[Pretty Body Clinic]Abdomen Liposuction testimonial review from Singapore Customer in Korean Plastic Surgery

 [Pretty Body Clinic]

Abdomen Liposuction 

testimonial review 

from Singapore Customer

 in Korean Plastic Surgery



[Pretty Body Clinic]Abdomen Liposuction testimonial review from Singapore Customer in Korean Plastic Surgery

◈ Name/ Nick name: Lee (F)

◈ Nationality: Singapore

◈ Date of Procedure(s): 22nd April 2023

◈ Surgery: 
- 360 degree Abdomen+Flank+Lovehandle liposuction
- Axillary Liposuction

◈ Surgeon: Dr. Jung

1) I saw positive reviews on purseblog forum on the post lipo results and great after care service and was convienced to go with this clinic. 

2) experience was extremely positive and would highly recommend friends to visit the clinic. 
Hyelim was very responsive and thorough from start to the end and made sure that I was well taken care of and I was healing well. I was assigned an English consultant who was very open about her own journey and made recommendations accordingly to the request / body type I was looking to achieve. 

Improvements: it would be better if the doctor/ nurse/ consultant is able to share the post lipo recovery procedure so that there is  more mental preparation. My compression garment was digging into the skin which was uncomfortable but bearable. However, only upon Hyelim’s follow up that I realised that this should not be the case. 

I was also bruising and extremely sore from the calves/ shoulder botox and was concerned since the healing was slow. It would be great if this was made known earlier to set expectations. 

3) my friend who came to Korea with me was able to see immediate difference post surgery even with the swelling. I was also able to feel a slight curve on the waist right after the surgery which was great.

4) nurses and staff have been very helpful on all the questions I have and I felt very well taken care of. Thank you to the team that made this journey so assuring and comfortable! 



[Pretty Body Clinic]Abdomen Liposuction testimonial review from Singapore Customer in Korean Plastic Surgery


Contact us:

E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com

M.+82 10 4095 0781

Instagram/Pinterest/Blogspot: prettybodyglobal

Line/Kakaotalk: prettybodyeng

WeChat: prettybody0070


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!