[Pretty Body Clinic]Testimonial Review of Full Body Liposuction from British Customer in Korean Plastic Surgery

 [Pretty Body Clinic]

Testimonial Review 

of Full Body Liposuction 

from British Customer 

in Korean Plastic Surgery

[Pretty Body Clinic]Testimonial Review of Full Body Liposuction from British Customer in Korean Plastic Surgery

Why I chose Pretty body clinic :
I consulted with  a lot of clinics, but Hyelim from PBC stood out for me with her quick responses and and warm way she communicated with me. As an overseas patient as I was coming all the way from Dubai, it was very important to me that I have a clear idea of total cost and Hyelim was very quick and clear with her response. She gave me an accurate quote within 20 mins of receiving my pictures and that reply put my mind at ease. She also shared with me before and after pics of the head surgeon who has more than 25 years experience in liposuction and since this was my main concern, i decided to go with them as they specialize in high volume liposuction. Also, they have a separate anesthesiologist, which put my mind at rest because one can’t take chances with such big surgery: 

Experience and improvement after surgery at PBC:

The moment I met Angelina and Hyelim , they put me totally at ease, so professional, kind and funny ladies. I felt like I was chatting to my friends. 
Angelina has a great sense of aesthetics and  gave me good advice on the best course of actun for my face and body. I had gained a lot of weight during my second pregnancy in the pandemic.  I weighed 76kgs at 165 com , which was 20 kg more than my normal weight.  I was so happy that the Dr has experience in doing liposuction for bigger ladies. He did an Amazing Job! My full body liposuction was split in two parts In order maximize the amount of fat that could be taken out. 

In total around 11 liters of almost pure fat was taken out !! That is a very large amount but I revivers very easily as Angelina was always there to provide extra iron drips/ nutrients IV to boost my recovery  and all this was included in my liposuction price. 
It is now almost two weeks weeks after surgery but I can already fit into clothes that I couldn’t before! I had minimal swelling and bruising even though a lot of fat was taken out as Angelina took very good care of me and provided me additional  Nutrition IV and deswelling Treatments.  I love Angelina and Hyelim , even though i travelled all alone for my lipo from a fat palace , they never let me feel lonely and we’re constantly messaging me and checking up on me and encouraging me with their kind words andrecommendations. 
Reaction from Family and friends:

The reaction from my friends and family has been overwhelming positive! ❤️ I look like my younger  self again as the dr removed all the fillers form my face and minimal fat hardy was done with laser lifting to provide me my youthful, smaller face back ! 

Improvement to my body has been even more impressive. Even though  it’s just been 2 weeks from surgery, I can already see my body has amazing shape and husband thinks I look super fantastic! Angelina has told me this will only keep getting better and I will see final results around 3 months later - am so excited ! :) 
Comments on Dr and team: 

As I had done liposuction, before I had my kids . Thus, they arranged their head Doctor- Dr Jung to perform the lipo on me. He is the most- gentle dr ,very calm and reassuring. He did the most amazing job with my liposuction and I had minimum brushing even though so much fat was taken out! 

Angelina- the main consultant is like an angel literally and will make every effort to put you at ease . She also  very caring like a mom even though she looks super young and goes above and beyond to take take care  of you  and you will feel so calm and loved with her  kind words and reassurance and she’s super professional and knowledgeable about plastic surgery so gives very great recommendations. 
. Hyelim is also the sweetest girl, she was there for me as soon as I came out of surgery took me back to my hotel after surgery. She ordered my food and gave me strength with her kindness right after surgery. She messaged me all the time to check on me after surgery and reminded me about wearing my compression garnets  the right way and just was so sweet and caring overall ! When ever I felt down I could message and she would respond immediately. The clinic is very lucky to have Angelina and Hyelim 
The whole  clinic  operates as a family, the receptionists, the nurses and even the liposuction after care ladies were all so kind and attentive, so feel so loved and well taken care of at a pretty body clinic so very reassuring especially when you travel from overseas alone. Am super pleased and so glad I chose Pretty Body Clinic. ❤️

[Pretty Body Clinic]Testimonial Review of Full Body Liposuction from British Customer in Korean Plastic Surgery

Contact

E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com

M.+82 10 4095 0781

Instagram/Pinterest/Blogspot: prettybodyglobal

Line/Kakaotalk: prettybodyeng

WeChat: prettybody0070


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!