[Pretty Body Clinic]Full Body liposuction revision testimonial review from Singapore Customer in Korean Plastic Surgery

 [Pretty Body Clinic]

Full Body liposuction revision testimonial 

review from Singapore Customer 

in Korean Plastic Surgery

[Pretty Body Clinic]Full Body liposuction revision testimonial review from Singapore Customer in Korean Plastic Surgery

Name/Nickname: Giselle (F)

Nationality: Singapore

Procedure(s): Full Body Liposuction

Date of Procedure: 17th March 2023

Surgeon: Dr. Jung

"I came to Korea alone looking to seek solution for my lower body (downsize my bum, back thighs) as it has really bothered me. 

I was rejected by 2 clinics in Singapore and 1 clinic in Korea, but pretty body clinic was the only clinic that was able to listen to me and provide me a viable but safe solution. 

From the start to end of the procedure, I experienced care and attentiveness from each and every staff so much so that I did not feel afraid or hesitant at all. 

Never once did I feel uncomfortable. 

The kindness from Dr Jung, Angelina unnie, Hye Lim unnie, the nurses and staff, everyone was just heartwarming making me feel at home even though I was alone in a foreign country with language barrier. 

This is day 3 post surgery and I’m feeling great, I’m already loving the subtle results I see even though I’m still swelling abit. 

Thank you thank you pretty body clinic, you’ve given me a new chance at wanting to take better care of my body.

 I love you ladies! "



[Pretty Body Clinic]Full Body liposuction revision testimonial review from Singapore Customer in Korean Plastic Surgery

If you want to know more about the full body liposuction surgery. Contact us as follows:

E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com

M.+82 10 4095 0781

Instagram/Pinterest/Blogspot: prettybodyglobal

Line/Kakaotalk: prettybodyeng

WeChat: prettybody0070



댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!