[Pretty Body Clinic] Testimonial review of thigh liposuction surgery from Singaporean Customer in Korean Plastic Surgery

 [Pretty Body Clinic] 

Testimonial review of 

thigh liposuction surgery 

from Singaporean Customer 

in Korean Plastic Surgery



[Pretty Body Clinic] Testimonial review of thigh liposuction surgery from Singaporean Customer in Korean Plastic Surgery

Nickname: Aerith (F)
Nationality: Singapore
Procedure: Thigh Liposuction
Date of Procedure: 12nd January 2023
Surgeon: Dr. Jung

There are many clinics in Korea who are specialized in Liposuction, and PBC is one of them. I have chosen to do my thigh liposuction with PBC mainly because of the hospitality and assurance provided by Hyelim and results seen in their instagram (the before vs after photos). I was in contact with Hyelim for almost a year as I couldn’t take time off work — but she still stayed very patient with me and answered all my questions. 

I had my consultation and surgery scheduled on the morning I touched down in Incheon Airport. When I finally arrived to the clinic, I was greeted by Angelina. She helped to understand more about my expectation, the look I wanted to achieve and translated them to Dr Jung. Very soon, I was brought to the surgical room to get my blood test and pressure checked, and saw the anesthesiologist and Dr Jung entering the operation room. They patted me and reassured me not to be nervous. I was sedated and the moment I woke up, I was already resting in the recovery room. There were nurses around looking after me. I felt this intense soreness in my legs, but not super painful. I was so hungry and they fed me with porridge and isotonic water. Not long later, I felt better, and I tried walking up and down a few rounds. Hyelim came to check on me, and called a cab for me back to the hotel. Hyelim shared that I had 3000cc of fats removed from my body! I guess that’s a lot for my body. 

I was able to walk right after operation. I just felt that my legs were really swollen — and that’s about it. The compression garment was comfortable to wear and it helps to deswell. I did the treatment during winter hence I did not sweat a lot, which helped a lot in terms of wearing comfort of the compression garment. I woke up in the middle of that night, to walk a little to promote blood circulation of around 15 minutes before going back to sleep. 

Guess what? I could actually walk quite normally the next day. Slow, but definitely possible. The next day after my operation, I clocked around 5k steps exploring Seoul. The 3rd day post op, I walked 10k steps shopping in the streets of Myeongdong. I stayed in Korea for 8 days, and did my lipo on 1st day 1st thing in the morning. Subsequently, I was asked to visit the clinic for aftercare around 5 times. They really took care of me during my trip. The nurse who always check up on my stitches is very very friendly and nice! I always feel welcomed going to her.

About my recovery, I am still swollen today at Day 7. At Day 1-3, my legs was so swollen that it was bigger than my pre-op thigh size. The swelling steeply subsided within 3 days, and will gradually improve day by day. I felt the compression garment getting “looser” which made me really happy & motivated. I was reassured to see results within 6 months and to observe improvement in the thigh size month by month. My legs are all bruised up, which is normal due to the trauma from liposuction. I was reassured that it should go back to normal within 2-4 weeks. I am having my stitches removed tomorrow (Day 8) before going back to Singapore. 

So far my experience with PBC was straightforward, smooth and pleasant. I am really excited to see the final results of my op!!!! 

I hope this review will be helpful to other patients who are interested in liposuction but do not know what to expect. 


[Pretty Body Clinic] Testimonial review of thigh liposuction surgery from Singaporean Customer in Korean Plastic Surgery

If you want to know what’s special about Pretty Body Clinic, Contact us as follows:

E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com

M.+82 10 4095 0781

Instagram/Pinterest/Blogspot: prettybodyglobal

Line/Kakaotalk: prettybodyeng

WeChat: prettybody0070



댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!