[Pretty Body Clinic] Testimonial writing review of Fat transfer Breast Augmentation from Indonesian Business Women with PBC

 [Pretty Body Clinic] 

Testimonial writing review of 

Fat transfer Breast Augmentation 

from Indonesian Business Women with PBC

[Pretty Body Clinic] Testimonial writing review of Fat transfer Breast Augmentation from Indonesian Business Women with PBC

Name/Nickname: Laras (F)
Nationality: Indonesia
Procedure(s): Breast Fat Transfer + Thigh Liposuction
Date of Procedure(s): 17th October 2022
Surgeon: Dr. JUNG, Chae-Hong

After read so many reviews and check their Instagram account i made up to contact PBC by WhatsApp.
Hyelim answer right away my message even its Sunday and made an appointment to have consultation when I go to Seoul later.
On the consultation day, Dr. Jung knows exactly what i need and Angelina accompany us as a translator. Both Dr. Jung and Angelina explain the detail very clearly.

On the surgery day Angelina keep stay by my side until I enter the surgery room and make me very comfortable.
After i woke up Hyelim accompany me and take me back to the hotel, help me to bring my luggage and check in the hotel and take me to my room because at that time i feel very sleepy and weak.

After seen my result I feel very happy I hope the final result won’t be far from this. Thanks to Dr. Jung!

and many thanks also for Hyelim and Angelina for their kindness and always take care of me with all heart.


[Pretty Body Clinic] Testimonial writing review of Fat transfer Breast Augmentation from Indonesian Business Women with PBC

If you want to know what we are so special with body contouring surgery, contact Pretty Body Clinic as follows:

E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com

M.+82 10 4095 0781

Instagram/Pinterest/Blogspot: prettybodyglobal

Line/Kakaotalk: prettybodyeng

WeChat: prettybody0070




댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!