[Pretty Body Clinic]Handwriting Review from the USA customer who had full body liposuction and Fat Transfer BBL in Korean Plastic Surgery

[Pretty Body Clinic]

Handwriting Review from the USA 

who had full body liposuction and 

Fat Transfer BBL

 in Korean Plastic Surgery 

[Pretty Body Clinic]Handwriting Review from the USA customer who had full body liposuction and Fat Transfer BBL in Korean Plastic Surgery

Nickname: Sara K
Nationality: USA
Procedure: Full Body Liposuction & Fat Transfer BBL
Date of the Procedure: 2022. March. 05
Surgeon: Dr. Jung

"I chose PBC because their before and after pictures showed dramatic results.
I was looking for everyone here at PBC beyond friendly and go out of their way to answer any question and make sure you are comfortable and I am excited to see my results fully!
I got full body liposuction done with Dr. Jung. The surgeons, nurses, staff were also nice and took care of me like I was family!
They called/texted me after the procedure to make sure I was doing okay and asked if I needed anything!
So Sweet!


[Pretty Body Clinic]Handwriting Review from the USA customer who had full body liposuction and Fat Transfer BBL in Korean Plastic Surgery

If you are interesting to get a full body liposuction and fat transfer BBL, Contact Pretty Body Clinic as follows:

E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com

M.+82 10 4095 0781

Instagram/Pinterest/Blogspot: prettybodyglobal

Line/Kakaotalk: prettybodyeng

WeChat: prettybody0070


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!