[Pretty Body Clinic]Handwriting review : Singapore Mom's Full Body Liposuction surgery experience with Pretty Body Clinic in Korea!

 [Pretty Body Clinic]

Handwriting review : 

Singapore Mom's Full Body Liposuction experience 

with Pretty Body Clinic in Korea!

[Pretty Body Clinic]Handwriting review : Singapore Mom's Full Body Liposuction surgery experience with Pretty Body Clinic in Korea!

Nickname: Rachel Caitlyn Tan (F)
Nationality: Singapore
Procedures: Full Body Liposuction, Non-Incisional Eyelids
Surgeon: Dr. JUNG, Chae-Hong 
(Representative Medical Director of PBC)
Date of Procedure: 
1st Full Body: 7th JAN 2022
2nd Full Body: 10th JAN 2022

"Before I ever started a consultation, the staff communicated with me via Instagram and responded to my multiple questions!
This gave me reassurance that I am choosing the right clinic to do this surgery.
Hyelim was very helpful and held me hand throughout my procedure and recovery.
And Angelina gave recommendation on procedures to better how I look.

I went through 2 liposuction + Eyelid treatment with a pace of mind.
All the staff that helped me pre and post-surgery (i.e. the nurses, photographer, etc) were very kind and I could not have asked for a better team.

I am very comforted with my decision and it's only day 2 and I am able to see results.
Hoping to show my husband his " NEW WIFE" when I recover.

Thank you so much Pretty Body Team, Hyelim, Angelina, and Dr. JUNG will 100% recommend and will return for future procedure!


[Pretty Body Clinic]Handwriting review : Singapore Mom's Full Body Liposuction surgery experience with Pretty Body Clinic in Korea!

If you are still considering for the full body liposuction out of the country, Pretty Body can explain why Pretty Body Clinic for body contouring procedure in Korea!

E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com

M.+82 10 4095 0781

Instagram/Pinterest/Blogspot: prettybodyglobal

Line/Kakaotalk: prettybodyeng

WeChat: prettybody0070

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!