[Pretty Body Clinic]Handwriting Review from Japan-Singapore customer: Experience Full Body Liposuction /revision and Fat Transfer BBL in Korea

 [Pretty Body Clinic]

Handwriting Review from 

Japan-Singapore customer

: Experience Full Body Liposuction /revision &

Fat Transfer BBL in Korea

[Pretty Body Clinic]Handwriting Review from Japan-Singapore customer: Experience Full Body Liposuction /revision and Fat Transfer BBL in Korea

Name/Nick Name: Nami Yagi (F)
Nationality: Japanese-Singaporean
Procedure(s):
Full Body Liposuction incl. Calves
Fat Transfer BBL
Surgeon: Dr. JUNG, Chae-Hong
Date of the procedure: Nov. 2021

" I chose PBC due to their outstanding customer service and the fact that they are one of the few clinics welling to do western style BBL in Korea.

While the surgery recovery process was tough, the clinic was very supportive. They often gave me IVs when I was in a lot of pain and after checked up on me. 
I'm still bruised and swollen but I can see my shape has improved significantly.
Also, Dr worked bard to take so much fat from my calves which is my problem area.

For the BBL, the amazing thing is that Dr. Jung will pay close after care to the shape and size you went for me. I was able to get two rounds as  I wanted quite a big butt.
Dr. Jung has a good eye so he will work hard to make it proportionate.

Lastly, the best thing about this process is the two angels  Angelina and Hyelim.
They will be your family, cheerleader, supporters and all around ride or die's while you're here.
They will go beyond the call of duty to make sure you're safe, comfortable and get great results."


[Pretty Body Clinic]Handwriting Review from Japan-Singapore customer: Experience Full Body Liposuction /revision and Fat Transfer BBL in Korea

If you want to know what is so special and why she chose our clinic, contact Pretty Body Clinic as follows:

E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com

M.+82 10 4095 0781

Instagram/Pinterest/Blogspot: prettybodyglobal

Line/Kakaotalk: prettybodyeng

WeChat: prettybody0070



댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!