[Pretty Body Clinic] Handwriting review from USA customers - Experience of Full Body Liposuction & Fat Transfer BBL in Korean Plastic Surgery

 [Pretty Body Clinic] 

Handwriting review from USA customers

- Experience of Full Body Liposuction & Fat Transfer BBL



[Pretty Body Clinic]   Handwriting review from USA customers  - Experience of Full Body Liposuction & Fat Transfer BBL in Korean Plastic Surgery

Nickname: Barbie (USA/ F)
Surgeon: Dr. JUNG, Chae-Hong
Date of the procedure:
1st Full Body Liposuction: 19th October 2021
2nd Full Body Liposuction & Fat transfer BBL: 26th October 2021
3rd Full Body Liposuction & Fat Transfer BBL touchup & Facial Fat Transfer: 
09th November 2021

This is a part of the review she sent to our Pretty Body Clinic email and it was gratefully written in more than 1 pg.

" This will be a review for my full body liposuction, BBL, and face fat transplant experience at Pretty Body.

Needless to say, I am simply impressed by the 5 star service that everyone has given me here. 
From pre-arrival to post-op treatment, the level of service and attention that I was given was unparalleled by any other clinics.
Their beauty standards also match mine. I was surprised when they did not try to remove my naturally hourglass shape (before weight gain during pandemic) like other clinics had suggested.
I want to stay the same me but a better me and Pretty Body was able to help me achieve that.
After the first liposuction procedure on my thighs are seeing that I have not died on the surgery table, my family finally felt confident and relaxed that I was given such great help in Korea!"


[Pretty Body Clinic]   Handwriting review from USA customers  - Experience of Full Body Liposuction & Fat Transfer BBL in Korean Plastic Surgery

If you are looking for a liposuction specialty surgery center in Korea, Contact Pretty Body Clinic as follows:

E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com

M.+82 10 4095 0781

Instagram/Pinterest/Blogspot: prettybodyglobal

Line/Kakaotalk: prettybodyeng

WeChat: prettybody0070







댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!