[Pretty Body Clinic]Handwriting review from USA Full Body Liposuction Revision customer in Korea!

 [Pretty Body Clinic]

Handwriting review from 

USA Full Body Liposuction Revision 

customer in Korea!

 [Pretty Body Clinic]Handwriting review from USA Full Body Liposuction Revision customer in Korea!

Thank you for the lovely handwriting review!

Nickname/Name: Kay (F)
Nationality: American
Date of Procedure(s): 2021 August
Procedure: Full Body Liposuction (Abdomen Revision)
Surgeon: Dr. Jung.

" I had my first lipo in the US and it was expensive yet disappointed. I wanted to give myself a second chance and decided I'd come to Korea for top notch beauty clinics. I did a lot of research and consultation before picking my clinic and I eventually decided on PBC mainly because of:

1) Their specialty in Liposuction, 

2) Their Friendly yet professional staff

3) Their reasonable pricing & pre/post operation treatment care.

Coming to Korea alone for surgery sound crazy especially during COVID, but honestly, the PBC crews really take good care of you and make the whole journey super easy & smooth.

On the day of my surgery, All I have to do is come in, lay down on bed, and then when I open my eyes again, I'm already done with the surgery.

Hyelim did all the shopping for me, patiently waited for me in the recovery room, then send me back to hotel almost even help carry my luggage upstairs!

Angelina was there with almost every check up session, help answer any questions I may have, and provide local recommendation, just as my real friend.

The Surgery itself was not painful for me, and I'm slowly recovering.

Can't wait to see the final results in a few month, hopefully won't be disappointed.




 [Pretty Body Clinic]Handwriting review from USA Full Body Liposuction Revision customer in Korea!

If you want to know why Pretty Body Clinic is So special?! Check and read the testimonials written from our customers over the Worlds!

Contact us as follows:

E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com
M.+82 10 4095 0781
Instagram/Pinterest/Blogspot: prettybodyglobal
Line/Kakaotalk: prettybodyeng
WeChat: prettybody0070





댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!