[Pretty Body Clinic]Get your body confidence back with Fat Transfer Brazilian Butt Lift(a.k.a BBL) in Korea!

 [Pretty Body Clinic]

Get your body confidence back 

with Fat Transfer Brazilian Butt Lift(a.k.a BBL) in Korea!


[Pretty Body Clinic]Get your body confidence back with Fat Transfer Brazilian Butt Lift(a.k.a BBL) in Korea!

*This before and after photos with reviews are provided from the customer who had Fat Transfer BBL and Thigh liposuction revision at Pretty Body Clinic*

" I already had thigh liposuction at the other clinic 3 years ago where the most well-known liposuction surgery center in Korea, but I did not happy with my result so work out very hard.

However, its really hard to get rid of it so decide to get it done again.

The most suffering area is my square butt.

The fats should be sited in my boobs not butts.. I always covered my butt with long T-shirts.

I had serious concerned about my long and square butt so I researched and read the reviews then I decided to get a BBL surgery.

I am living in the provinces so  hard to come and back. I asked several clinics where I can get a consultation only with my photos and had consultation whether I can get a desired butt or not.

What I can get from BBL and what is not impossible, and etc.

Researched and had consultation very thoroughly.


The surgery areas : 

- 360degree thigh liposuction revision 

- 360degree Abdomen Liposuction

- PRP fat transfer BBL

- Thigh botox injection


As you can see, my thighs are not smooth at all and uneven. And I could not go to Sauna facility because the butt.

Therefore, I wanted to get those procedures with Dr. Jung (The head doctor of Pretty Body Clinic) who are well-known for thigh liposuction revision and fat transfer BBL!

On the surgery day, I was so worried about the surgery on KTX express train when I was on the way to Pretty Body Clinic

If I get all the surgeries done, I was worried about the staff in the clinic will be ignored me or discomfort me..

However, I thought totally wrong!

All the staff in Pretty Body Clinic were very kind and they always answer my questions with their lovely smile face!

Of course, the consultant was very kind even she looked really cold at the first time I met her. But only her face looking! She is really nice and funny like a sister!

I felt more comfortable to get a surgery with Pretty Body Clinic!


My heigh and weight is 160cm / 52kgs and I had a big lower body than upper body.

Before consultation, I thought getting only hip and thigh liposuction surgery might help to improve my butt and thighs but it was just my thought!

During the consultation with Dr.Jun, he asked me where the most concerning area and marked on my body and explained about the surgery very nicely.

I love him and his result! 

I am 1000% understand why everybody wants to get a surgery with him!

I asked him what can he make my shape prettier in my body without sagging because I heard so many things  that there will be saggy if butt surgery goes wrong.

He recommend Fat Transfer BBL and where needed to be fill out and where needed to be removed.

He took care about me and know what is my concerns with desired body shape!

BTW, I had not enough(almost no fats) good fats taken from my thighs due to I had thigh liposuction before.

Took out the fats from thighs and abdomen area then transfer it to the butts!

Transfer around 600cc of pure fats in each side of butts. 

The Pure fats removed both on thighs and abdomen were 2,400cc 

After surgery I had a good and deep sleep in the recovery room (I slept only 2 hours before surgery day)

I felt extremely thirsty so I drank a water a lot and the consultant gave me a porridge (I forgot to bring it).

After I ate the porridge, I needed to go toilet and the nurse help me to go toilet.

I able to go to toilet by myself after I ate the porridge and drink lots warm water.

I asked the nurse to give me a painkiller before I leave a hospital just in case I can feel pain on the way of home.

Felt much better and cannot believe I had surgery ! (Only have some stiff on my butt )

After I had few hours of rest in the recovery room, I needed to catch a KTX express train to get home.

Safely I reached at home.

I was really worried on the surgery day whether I need a guidance or someone who can carry/ nursing me but I felt more relieved that there are so many people came from the other provinces much far away from this clinic. And also, my consultant took care of me a lot so felt much more comfortable too!

The Next day, I could not any pain at all when I wake up in the morning!

And I took an iron tablets just in case. Once removed the fats, I might feel dizzy due to remove the energy source(fat). - All the women should take iron health supplements everyday even you have not done any surgery at all.

I did those surgeries without knowing my family and still they do not even know about it. LOL

I had no problem to walk for a half hour to buy antiseptic medications.

I will update the reviews more after all the follow up.


[Pretty Body Clinic]Get your body confidence back with Fat Transfer Brazilian Butt Lift(a.k.a BBL) in Korea!

If you want to get rid of the stubborn fats and contour your butt at the same time,
Contact Pretty Body Clinic as follows:

E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com

M.+82 10 4095 0781

Instagram/Pinterest/Blogspot: prettybodyglobal

Line/Kakaotalk: prettybodyeng

WeChat: prettybody0070






댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!