[Pretty Body Clinic]360degree thigh liposuction surgery before &After Selfie photo with Review

 [Pretty Body Clinic]

360degree thigh liposuction surgery 

before &After Selfie photo with Review

[Pretty Body Clinic]360degree thigh liposuction surgery before &After Selfie photo with Review

360 degree thighs , Hipline, and knee liposuction was done at first procedure!

Had long recovery time for 360 degree thigh liposuction surgery and long swelling down time so thigh liposuction surgery review was written in the last.

After full body liposuction, I lost 7kgs in total with my effort and Liposuction surgery.

(Before Thigh liposuction surgery: 85.3kg, 2 months after now: 78.5kgs)

Body Fat : Lost 6kgs ,  Body Water: Lost 1kg

The amount of pure fat removed from only my thighs, hipline, and knee was 5,300cc

If include the liquid then it would be around 7,000cc!

Pretty Body Clinic consider the customers' body condition in the first priority and they told me that maximum fat removal amount is 5,000cc~7,000cc depending on each body conditions.


[Pretty Body Clinic]360degree thigh liposuction surgery before &After Selfie photo with Review

All the surgeries I had with Dr. Lim !

All my friends surprised with my body and they asked me what happened to me even I still had a swollen.

I got more swollen someday, get relieved someday up to my body condition everyday.

But even I had a bad swollen, I can fit my pants what used to be squeezed :)

Thighs are the most painful area I had from full body liposuction surgery.

Not really that pain that I had to take extra painkiller. Discomfort would be the right words for it lol



[Pretty Body Clinic]360degree thigh liposuction surgery before &After Selfie photo with Review

A month later, 

I was very nervous about my thighs when do I get more slimmer thighs.. 

because I had a bad swelling and bruises. My consultant advised me to drink some pumpkin juice I can buy in the Pharmacy, stretching my legs, massage my legs with my hand, and lean my legs onto the wall (it also called 'L' possition).

I also put an aloe vera soothing gel and bruise cream often, 

Finally, can see the size reduction 3 weeks post thigh liposuction surgery and need to adjust my compression garment (need to reduce the size)

Now, I have no bruises and swelling at all, also work out frequently to increase my skin elasticity due to I have really bad skin elasticity. 

(The doctor and consultant already mentioned during the consultation /before surgery)

Dr. Lim removed a lot of fats from my thighs so I might have a longer recovery time to get rid of the swelling.

I really happy with my thighs even I still having a severe swelling!

I need to go for shopping to buy new clothes! 

All the clothes in my wardrobe are all too big for me already!

I am sooooo looking forward to see my final result!

FYI, the pain was relieved from 2 weeks  - Sometimes painful, sometimes not even painful.

Now, I am totally fine - No pain at all!

[Pretty Body Clinic]360degree thigh liposuction surgery before &After Selfie photo with Review

If you want to know more about Pretty Body's Thigh Liposuction surgery, 

Contact us as follows:

E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com

M.+82 10 4095 0781

Instagram/Pinterest/Blogspot: prettybodyglobal

Line/Kakaotalk: prettybodyeng

WeChat: prettybody0070


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!