[Pretty Body Clinic]360 degree thighs liposuction with Fat Transfer BBL at the same time in Korea!

 [Pretty Body Clinic]

360 degree thighs liposuction with Fat Transfer BBL at the same time in Korea!

[Pretty Body Clinic]360 degree thighs liposuction with Fat Transfer BBL at the same time in Korea!

This is a real story and before& after selfie photo provided from our customers who did 360 degree thigh hipline knee liposuction and Fat Transfer BBL at the same time.

"I have a suffering with my lower body as many people have concerned about it recently. Had a consultation with the several Plastic Surgery Center in Gangnam and compared each of them.

And I chose Pretty Body Clinic!

Pretty Body Clinic is the most kindness and enjoyed consultation I ever had.

Their process is faster than others and also, flexible as well.

Mostly, I liked about Pretty Body Clinic is a consultant who take care of me a lot even after surgery and no pressures on surgery.


I had my thigh liposuction and butt fat transfer with Dr. Jung - the head doctor of Pretty Body Clinic. He thinks more customers safety as their priority and he did the design for surgery (incl. Consultation) thoroughly so I made my decision to getting thigh liposuction and fat transfer bbl in Pretty Body Clinic!

First of all, took out the fats from lovehandle and thighs for my bbl fat transfer to improve the shape from hip to pelvis area. Plus, I want to get a good result from the liposuction on my thighs if possible from the fat transfer as well.

The result was very satisfied!

I can have a waist line and slim thighs and it gives me more curve from waist to hip area.

When I wear clothes, I am very happy to see my curve which is so pretty !

There was a pain but you can bearable and it's only for few days.

So surprised that I had a good result with fat transfer!"



[Pretty Body Clinic]360 degree thighs liposuction with Fat Transfer BBL at the same time in Korea!

If you are looking for a Liposuction or Fat Transfer BBL, Contact Pretty Body Clinic as follows:

E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com

M.+82 10 4095 0781

Instagram/Pinterest/Blogspot: prettybodyglobal

Line/Kakaotalk: prettybodyeng

WeChat: prettybody0070






댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!