[Pretty Body Clinic] V Line Facial Liposuction Before and After selfie photo and Review in Korea!

 [Pretty Body Clinic] 

V Line Facial Liposuction 

Before & After selfie photo 

 Review in Korea!

[Pretty Body Clinic] V Line Facial Liposuction Before and After selfie photo and Review in Korea!

The facial liposuction was not on my surgery list but I would like to get it done after I had all the body liposuction done in Pretty Body Clinic.

Of course, it was decided after I can recognize my body improvement from the liposuction.

My V shape/ Line facial liposuction was contained

- Double Chin

- Jawline 

- Buccal Fat

- Jawline botox

[Pretty Body Clinic] V Line Facial Liposuction Before and After selfie photo and Review in Korea!

Before my V Line Liposuction surgery, I had double chin and it caused some skin saggy looking appearance.
Feel like I had a fats on my neck as well but it was caused from the fat weight on the chin area.

Face is very small area so not much fats in my face compare to the body area.
The doctor removed the fats around 120cc average amount of fat from face.

My surgeon was the same doctor who did my rest of the body liposuction surgery.
Dr. Lim!


[Pretty Body Clinic] V Line Facial Liposuction Before and After selfie photo and Review in Korea!

I can see the facial shape improvement a day after surgery!

The swelling was come down to my neck from all over the face!

Even I had a big swelling on my face, I can see Sharp V line so I am very happy with that!

I had difficulties to enjoy my meals so I only can drink. (A cup of soup, soybean milk, banana shakes)

Especially all the pains comes when I brushed my teeth :(

I know all this will be gone in someday..so I can handle it!


The pain level after V line/shape facial liposuction is ZERO!

But I suffered with a pain from tight facial band!

The pain level I felt from these procedures including the body liposuction surgery,

Thighs,Hipline, Knee > Abdomen > Arms > Face


I am also considering for my calves and ankle Liposuction next year with Dr. Lim!

(Need to save my money for it )

Once all the swelling goes down completely, I will update the final result of my face !

[Pretty Body Clinic] V Line Facial Liposuction Before and After selfie photo and Review in Korea!

If you are interesting to getting a V Line facial shape with liposuction, Contact Pretty Body Clinic as follows:

E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com

M.+82 10 4095 0781

Instagram/Pinterest/Blogspot: prettybodyglobal

Line/Kakaotalk: prettybodyeng

WeChat: prettybody0070


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!