[Pretty Body Clinic] Honest Reviews with Before After Selfie after Arm and Axilary Liposuction Surgery in Korean Liposuction Surgery

 [Pretty Body Clinic] 

Honest Reviews with Before After Selfie after 

Arm and Axilary Liposuction 

[Pretty Body Clinic] Honest Reviews with Before After Selfie after Arm and Axilary Liposuction Surgery in Korean Liposuction Surgery

This is a real story review from the customer who had full body liposuction surgery at Pretty Body Clinic.

This stories posted Arm Liposuction surgery review first.

--> I cannot post more photos of abdomen and thighs as it needs more recovery times than arms.

(The Operation Sequence she had done her full body liposuctions: 

1st Operation: Thighs Hipline, knee, little bit on Lovehandles 

2nd Operation: 360 degree abdomen(Lovehandle, Flanks included), Braline, Axillary

3rd Operation: 360 degree arms, axillary, some of braline, armpit


Her surgeon was Dr. Lim, Kyung-Soo


Are you ready to read her story?!

1. Facilities and staff kindness of Pretty Body Clinic?

: The best and Amazing kindness in the planet as all the reviews were proved in many times.

Pretty Body Clinic was only clinic with kindness all the time even after surgery and also, they pick the areas what I really need and where I really desired to get rid of the fats from!

The staff let me comfy and not get embarrassed during the photos shoot for pre-operative operation.

They checked everything very thoroughly and explained so well about the surgery like they are my sisters!

When I came up to the operation zone, I was amazed about how the operations rooms are big it is and also high advanced medical equipment!

When the nurse tried to insert the IV into my vein, it did not work for 50minutes due to I have very thin vein even 3 nurses sticked to me. (They keep smile and let me relaxed with their fun joking and classic music lol)

Dr. Lim has really good looking like a K-pop Idol and he is so sweet!

The nurses at the recovery room and operations, they have very professional hospitality for all the customers after surgery and they helped me to recover so well!

Heated porridge, brought warm waters.

They helped me to go to toilet every time I want to go toilet so many times 

It was very pleasant and thoughtful!


[Pretty Body Clinic] Honest Reviews with Before After Selfie after Arm and Axilary Liposuction Surgery in Korean Liposuction Surgery

This is my photos of full body before Liposuction surgery. 

Always suffered with flabby arms and cellulite everywhere in my body!

Tried all the exercises and control appetite but I always give up so quickly!

Sick of repeating this and want to get rid of the stubborn fats surviving in my body!

I do not want to be skinny but I want to get more contoured body shape with size reduction (Plus get rid of the cellulite)


[Pretty Body Clinic] Honest Reviews with Before After Selfie after Arm and Axilary Liposuction Surgery in Korean Liposuction Surgery

This is 2 days post full body liposuction and sorry for the different angles of arms.

I could not turn my arms more like the photos before I had Arm Liposuction due to my compression garment (Severe swelling all over my body, especially, armpit part is the most tight in my body covered with compression garment!)

As you can see from the photos, I already had curve waist line and thinner arms even its only 2 days post.

(When I took off the compression garment, I had the same shape and size of arms!)


[Pretty Body Clinic] Honest Reviews with Before After Selfie after Arm and Axilary Liposuction Surgery in Korean Liposuction Surgery

2. What effort I did after liposuction surgery?

After all my recovery 1 month post liposuction surgery,
I did not do any work out or appetite control so well as me is laziest person I can say to myself!
But I tried to massage my body with applying aloe vera gel after  shower!
And stretching my body everyday as much as I can do.

3. How long does the pain and swelling goes?

I could not tied my hair by myself, cannot lift my arms due to lots of tightening feeling and pain till 2 weeks post arm liposuction surgery but now I am all good except somebody hit my arms!

4. How many cc of fat have removed from your arm Liposuction surgery?

The pure fats removed from my arms, axillary, armpit, little bit of braline was 3500cc!
The approx amount of fats from arms are about 500cc~1500cc but my case is  the same average fats amount of other peoples' thigh or abdomen liposuction... 

I will write down some reviews with my photos of abdomen and thighs soon!



[Pretty Body Clinic] Honest Reviews with Before After Selfie after Arm and Axilary Liposuction Surgery in Korean Liposuction Surgery

If you want to know more about arm Liposuction in Korea, Contact our Pretty Body Clinic as follows:

E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com

M.+82 10 4095 0781

Instagram/Pinterest/Blogspot: prettybodyglobal

Line/Kakaotalk: prettybodyeng

WeChat: prettybody0070


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!