[Pretty Body Clinic]Thigh liposuction revision surgery review with selfie before and after photo (thigh liposuction after abdomen liposuction surgery satisfaction)

 [Pretty Body Clinic]

Thigh liposuction revision surgery review 

with selfie before and after photo 

(thigh liposuction after abdomen liposuction surgery satisfaction)

[Pretty Body Clinic]Thigh liposuction revision surgery review with selfie before and after photo (thigh liposuction after abdomen liposuction surgery satisfaction)

"I used to searched for Liposuction surgery on Online and writing a review first time.
Had thigh liposuction but gained weight due to COVID19 pendemic.
Staying at home and get stressed out so visited Pretty Body Clinic for full body liposuction.
The consultant was very knowledgeable and kind to me. I was planning to visit several clinics after PBC (Pretty Body Clinic) but they are very nice and seems well-known for liposuction surgery especially bulk size.
So I decided to do my full body liposuction and made a deposit for my surgery.

She answered all my questions (asked a lot!) very nicely so I recommend this clinic to my friends!

I would like to get full body liposuction surgery in one operation but she suggested me to get it 2 separated operation for safety!
This makes me more relieved and trustful on this clinic and consultant.

If do separated to 2-3 operations the duration of operation time and amount of anesthesia medicine will be much lower than doing all in one.
For my case, 3 separated operations for my full body liposuction,BTW, I am going to do my facial liposuction on my 3rd Operation.
Once I've done 3rd operation and facial liposuction, I will update the reviews with photo again!

Before operation started, my surgeon draw a design where I really wanted to get rid of and stressed out. (That was very amazing to get rid of them without telling him)
He seems so professional on liposuction surgery and explained to me so well about the procedures. This was the most trustful point.

After my operation finished, I was resting in the recovery room and not much pain came. (The surgery started in the morning, and wake up in the afternoon)

The nurses in the recovery room gave me a rice porridge and took care of me so well even they took me to the toilet :)

When I get home, I can feel there is no more saddle bags, lovehandles even I had severe swelling.
I can see the body shape changes.

I am so exciting to see further result coming after all the swelling goes down.
[Pretty Body Clinic]Thigh liposuction revision surgery review with selfie before and after photo (thigh liposuction after abdomen liposuction surgery satisfaction)


My second operation is on 11st Feb 2021 for my upper body liposuction surgery. I will update it as soon as possible I recover well.

My surgeon was Dr. JUNG the head doctor of Pretty Body Clinic!

The consultant was very nice like my sister!

The most of the clinics change their behavior to ignorance after surgery or payment, but Pretty Body Clinic is still very kind to me even I had surgery and paid full amount.
They are more kind after my surgery!"

[Pretty Body Clinic]Thigh liposuction revision surgery review with selfie before and after photo (thigh liposuction after abdomen liposuction surgery satisfaction)

FYI, I only wore a nappy on the day of the surgery but change to my own after 1 day.

[Pretty Body Clinic]Thigh liposuction revision surgery review with selfie before and after photo (thigh liposuction after abdomen liposuction surgery satisfaction)

If you want to know more about PBC Liposuction surgery, Contact us as follows:

E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com
M. +82 10 4095 0781
Instagram:@prettybodyglobal
WeChat: prettybody0070
Line/Kakaotalk: prettybodyeng
Pinterest/ Blogspot/ Facebook available








댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!