[Pretty Body Clinic] Arm and Axilary Liposuction Before & After Selfie with Review in Pretty Body Clinic!

 [Pretty Body Clinic]

Arm and Axilary Liposuction 

Before & After Selfie with Review

in Pretty Body Clinic!

[Pretty Body Clinic]  Arm and Axilary Liposuction Before & After Selfie with Review  in Pretty Body Clinic!

I went to Pretty Body Clinic for arm liposuction and get rid of this ugly flabby arms.

I met a doctor for consultation and I asked him make my arms skinny and boney arms. However he denied my request because it is very hard to make it as I have big muscles and bone structure. If it is possible for my case, shape is very ugly and no point to getting it.

He relieved me with surgery plan that he will make my arms beautiful without any risks.

While that, I had 50% worried and 50% trusty on him.


[Pretty Body Clinic]  Arm and Axilary Liposuction Before & After Selfie with Review  in Pretty Body Clinic!

For now a day after arm liposuction surgery, I knew why he was so confidence on my arm liposuction surgery.

This is my 1 day post photo. 

Still had severe swelling and I am happy with that even I had swelling.

If all the swelling gone, I feel like flying in the heaven!

I also got a botox shot on my shoulder to improve from begining of the arms to elbow line.

Love this shape and I will be regret if I did not get both arm liposuction surgery and botox shot.

[Pretty Body Clinic]  Arm and Axilary Liposuction Before & After Selfie with Review  in Pretty Body Clinic!

My consultant was so sweet like a sister and friend.

She seemed so busy but she took care of me so well in each step.

All the staff in Pretty Body Clinic are very kind!

I had a lot of questions to ask her but she answered every single questions I asked.

They do take care of me and full responsible on each patients even after surgery!

Love my result and Love all the staff in Pretty Body Clinic!

You never meet this nice and responsible people in any clinic!

 [Pretty Body Clinic]  Arm and Axilary Liposuction Before & After Selfie with Review  in Pretty Body Clinic!

If you want to get rid of flabby arms, contact Pretty Body Clinic as follows:

E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com

M. +82 10 4095 0781

Instagram:@prettybodyglobal

WeChat: prettybody0070

Line/Kakaotalk: prettybodyeng

Pinterest/ Blogspot/ Facebook available



댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!