[Pretty Body Clinic]1 year post surgery review of full body liposuction in Pretty Body Clinic!

 [Pretty Body Clinic]

1 year post surgery review of 

full body liposuction 

in Pretty Body Clinic!

[Pretty Body Clinic]1 year post surgery review of full body liposuction in Pretty Body Clinic!

The surgery was undertaken on end of December 2019.(Cannot remembered the exact date)

Visited one time for wounds clean up after my last full body liposuction in January 2020.

(FYI, my first full body liposuction was in December 2019)

I was so busy to visit clinic so I repeated to make reservation and cancelled it every time. Even my consultant contact me several times for frequent visits but could not visit the clinic :(

So I worked out so hard myself instead of getting a post-operative treatment at Clinic.

I lost 20kgs by myself and visited clinic finally to see my lovely consultant!

I had to listen her long talk from why I did not visit clinic for post-operative treatment and check-up and blah blah blah haha

and She said why you getting more prettier! and showed me the before and after photos of my body.

At the first time I had my first full body Liposuction, it was quite painful and I could not believe that I keen on this long swelling period.

But it went really fast! Liposuction was my last try I can do.

The doctor from Pretty Body Clinic took out my stubborn fats forever and design to new shape - Born to new person!

My consultant is my supporter like my sister! She cares me so well and encouraged me to work out well and lose weight in healthy way (+ weight loss programme)

The nurses were so nice and they took care of me whole time in the recovery room like my mom (actually, they cares more than mom does :)

I have 10kgs more to lose and visit them again!

I wonder how I can survive from this ugly fats if I did not meet these nice and professional people in Pretty Body Clinic!

[Pretty Body Clinic]1 year post surgery review of full body liposuction in Pretty Body Clinic!

If you want to know more about Full Body Liposuction at Pretty Body Clinic, Contact us as follows:

E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com

M.+82 10 4095 0781 (Whatsapp)

Kakaotalk/Line: prettybodyeng

WeChat: prettybody0070

Blogspot/ Pinterest/ Instagram: prettybodyglobal


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!