[Pretty Body Clinic] Handwriting Review of fat transfer BBL customer from Canada



[Pretty Body Clinic]

HANDWRITING REVIEW
-
FAT TRANSFER BBL

CUSTOMER 
FROM CANADA

Nickname: Diana N

Nationality: Canada

Date of Visit & Procedure: 4th March 2020

Procedures: Fat Transfer BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
Corset Liposuction
Forehead Fat Transfer

Surgeon: Dr. JUNG, Chae-Hong

Lets Read Diana's Review about our Pretty Body Clinic!

"I do my research online and read a lot of reviews and experiences from other girls doing this procedure.
It's very difficult finding and choosing the right place to go, 
I have had any bad luck or not so great experiences with other procedures.
I find that I got lucky in deciding to chose PRETTY BODY CLINIC because
they made it very easy to communicate via email and whatsapp.
Everything was a breaze.
I did not have a lot of fat and many doctors said no to me.
I knew Korea would made my wishes come true because
everyone here is BEAUTIFUL.

I always wanted a Brazilian butt lift and I finally got it.
I am very happy with my announcement.

It made my body look much better.

Thank you to everyone who helped me during my journey here in Korea alone.
5 days later after operation, I am already ready to go home.

♡ Best Clinic "

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!