[Handwritting Review] Australian customers second visit Review with her additional procedures.


[PRETTY BODY CLINIC]

HANDWRITTING REVIEW

FROM

OUR AUSTRAILIAN CUSTOMERS' SECOND VISIT

WITH

HER FAT TRANSFER &
ARM LIPOSUCTION


Nick name: EVA

Nationality: Australian

Second Visit: 2020.Feb.20

Procedure: Tummy Liposuction & Thighs
Facial fat transfer
Arm Liposuction

Surgeon: Dr. LIM, Kyung-Soo

Start her reivews:

"It has been one week since my surgery. I did my lipo for legs + tummy with PBC last year.
However, I did not listen to what they told me. They stated I would need to take abit more out fat it to look like how I wanted skinny but also curvt.
So I did my revision with PBC again (8 months) later.
Plus I did my arms and got a little fat transfer to my face.

I am really happy with results this time (and went with what they recommend me, in terms of what needs to be done to achieve the body I wanted).
The face fat transfer really makes you look younger, but people can't tell you got anything done on your face.

The team from doctors, nurses and consultants (Angelina & Hyelim) are all speak nice.
They are super friendly even though you don't understand Korean!
Angelina & Hyelim are there for you to help translate.
My advice is listen to the doctors advice first time round,
So you don't need revision like me!

They definitely there to help you achieve what you want!"


Please contact our Pretty Body Clinic as follows
If you want to know more information of the procedures what EVA did
at our Clinic:


E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com
M.+ 82 10 4095 0781
Kakaotalk/Line: prettybodyeng
Wechat: prettybody0070
Whatsapp/Viber available
Instagram / Pinterest / Blogspot: prettybodyglobal



댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!