[Pretty Body Clinic] Facial liposuction before and After! Find her jaw with facial liposuction! Bye Bye Double Chin!




[Pretty Body Clinic]

Facial liposuction Before and After!

With

Review



The date of surgery: June 2019

Everybody can make the double chin fat when they bow lower.
However, I can have it without doing anything!

The double chin is sooo obvious so nothing worked
with face contouring injection or lipolysis injection.

Nothing changed due to got injection in a clinic where offered
extremely cheap price.

Decided not to wasting money for tiny treatment with no worth so

do surgery!

As Pretty Body Clinic is very popular among the people who are interesting
for liposuction or fat transfer,

So had a consult with doctor and consultant for double chin liposuction!


Honestly, the facial band was really discomfort and made me feel really hot
due to weather!

However, since I can see my jaw line everyday,
I really enjoyed somebody watching me with facial band!

I do not care somebody look at me !

Hang around by myself with facial band on and but my mum
mucking me everytime

Also, when I was at work, wear the band too !

I do not want my face more swollen or delay.

So I felt comfortably work and hang around with band on it
considering of the money and effect I spent for.

A week after, I still have yellowish bruises but
can see my jaw line and no fat on double chin!

Soooo happy with my result and no visible mark that I've done surgery on my face!

This was another thing I really happy with Pretty Body Clinic!



More information, please contact us anytime
E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com
M.+ 82 10 4095 0781
Kakaotalk/Line: prettybodyeng
Wechat: prettybody0070
Whatsapp/Viber available
Instagram / Pinterest / Blogspot: prettybodyglobal



댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!