[Handwritting Review] The mother of 2 Children from US, finally did her full body liposuction, Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation, and full face fat grafting at Pretty Body Clinic.



[ Handwritting Review]
 
 
The Mother of 2 children
 
from U.S,
 
-
 
Finally did her full body liposuction
 
Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
 
Full Face Fat Grafting !
 
 
 
Name: Mary
Nationality: U.S (F)
Date of Procedure: 2019. 05.18
Procedure: Full Body Liposuction
Full Face Fat Transfer
Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation.
Surgeon: Dr. JUNG, Chae-Hong
 
" I've had consultation in the state by respectable surgeons and it wasn't close to the kindness I received here. The ones in the state also refused to do lipo
because they couldn't take away enough fat to make a difference - too much muscle.
 
But after contacting PBC, Hyelim gave me hope that they can do something.
 
I agreed to have it done here be at the professionalism and genuine care I felt
during my consultation.
 
They listened to everything I said I wanted, and even advised against some areas.
 
But the assurance I felt was always present.
 
They supported me the entire process. I saw the difference in my body
within a week.
 
and post care has been so helpful.
 
I can text questions/ concerns and never feel belitted.
 
I'd recommend PBC to anyone.
 
First class service!
 
Looking forward to the final look ! :) "
 
 
More information, please contact us anytime
 
E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com
M.+ 82 10 4095 0781
Kakaotalk/Line: prettybodyeng
Wechat: prettybody0070
Whatsapp/Viber available
Instagram / Pinterest / Blogspot: prettybodyglobal


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!