[Pretty Body Clinic] Full Face or Forehead fat transfer surgery before and after _Review (Selfie)

 
 
 
[PRETTY BODY CLINIC]
 
FULL FACE OR
 
FOREHAED FAT TRANSFER
 
 
BEFORE & AFTER
 
& SELFIE REVIEW
 
 
THE STORY AND REVIEW ARE PROVIDED FROM OUR CUSTOMER
AND SHE GETS HER 3D FACELINE AND PUMP HER FOREHEAD!
 
 
 
NICKNAME: CHICHI
 
SURGERY CATEGORY: FOREHEAD FAT GRAFTING
 
CLINIC NAME: PRETTY BODY CLINIC
 
DOCTOR/SURGEON: EUN-HWAN, CHOI
 
Forehead fat grafting transferred fat from thighs.
It’s extremely hurt  especially when sit and stand up on the toilet seats.
No swollen on face at all.
2 days after surgery, nothing really hurt or swollen at all which is quite interesting.
For my case, I do not have enough fat to transfer so just transferred fat little bit on my forehead.
First of all, I was quite disappointed that I did not have enough fat which means I cannot have plump forehead to maintain for long.
But it was wrong, even though I do not have enough fat , it gives plumping face what I really wanted to have.
Even small changes, but big changes with satisfaction on result what I am having it.
 
The doctor was very nice and has sense of humor. I really enjoyed to talk and consult with him.
 
More information, please contact us anytime
 
E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com
M.+ 82 10 4095 0781
Kakaotalk/Line: prettybodyeng
Wechat: prettybody0070
Whatsapp/Viber available
Instagram / Pinterest / Blogspot: prettybodyglobal


댓글

댓글 쓰기

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!