[Pretty Body Clinic] 360 degree thighs, hipline, and knee Liposuction Revision!

 
 
 
 
 
[PRETTY BODY CLINIC]
 
 
360 DEGREE TIGHS, HIPLINE, KNEE LIPOSUCTION
 
REVISION WITH PRETTY BODY CLINIC!
 
 
THE STORY AND REVIEW ARE PROVIDED FROM OUR CUSTOMER
AND SHE FINALLY GET HER GOAL AND BODY WHAT SHE WANTS
 

 
NICK NAME: CHOASSO
 
SURGERY CATERGORY:
360 DEGREE THIGHS + HIPLINE + KNEE LIPOSUCTION(REVISION)
 
CLINIC NAME: PRETTY BODY CLINIC
 
DOCTOR/SURGEON: DR. EUN-SOOK, AHN
 
SURERY DATE: 2019/ MAR/18 10AM
 
 


HERE'S THE STORY!
 
2 months and 2 days after surgery., I had surgery on 18th march for first surgery that day.
 
 
 
The photos from the top was provided from the clinic where I had my first liposuction surgery. (Pretty body cannot provide photo in their protocol)
Last may in 2018, I had my thigh liposuction (inner and outer) at sinsa liposuction surgery hospital but they only took 800cc total from my legs!
I can see some changes on my outer thighs but hardly can see any changes on my inner thighs!
I felt wasted money and time.  I waited nearly a year for the revision and searching some clinics by myself and had consultation.
Also, read lots of reviews and photos on online so decided to do have a consult at pretty body.
Compared kindness, patients, consultation, doctors, consultant and everything.
 
Before the surgery, I went to a clinic where I live just in case.
 
The doctor told me that it is very difficult to remove lots fat due to my thighs are muscular.
 
 I was so nervous and worried about the result so I contacted pretty body clinic again assure that they can remove the fat with good result.
 
The consultant give me a trusty about the surgery so I transferred deposit right after and arranged the surgery date as well. 
 
On the surgery day, measured body size for compressive garment and also, health check then had a consultation with the doctor.
 
 The original plan was 360 degree thighs but the doctor recommended to add hipline and knees.
 
I just paid additional charge for adding hipline and knees once i want to get rid of rest of area on thighs!
 
I went into the operation room right after consultation with doctor. ahn.
 
Even I had done my first liposuction a year ago but still 'surgery' is too scared to me.
 
doctor. ahn and my consultant did promise that get rid of the body fat as much as the doctor can do in my body so that no more revision in my life!
 
Wehn I woke up I was already in the recovery room and did not even remember that i had surgery or not.
 
The nurses were sooooooo sweet and kind, they took care of me everytime and felt soooo comfortable to be there.
 
I felt soooo appreciated and present that they took care of me a lot and also, i did my revision surgery of 360 degree thighs, hipline, and knee liposuction with doctor.ahn at pretty body clinic!
 
i could not recover very comfortably without them!
 
it took an hour to finish the iv fluid that helped me to recover faster from 360 degree thighs, hipline, and knee revision liposuction!
 
(fyi, i had surgery at 10am and i left pretty body clinic at 2pm once i had recover 100%)
 
even it was my first day of 360 degree thighs, hipline, knee liposuction revision, i walked around hongik university area with my friends.
 
had sleep at the hotel near pretty body clinic, then  went to the clinic for wounds clean next day. also, the nurse was sooo nice as well and she informed/ made a reservation for next appointment for stitch removal when 7 days after surgery day.
(i did not have any free time to come over to clinic so i told them i will clean my wounds by myself and get medication for wounds clean in the pharmacy)
 
Once removed the stitches, i met doctor and also, gave me a free injection to break down the fibrosis in my inner thighs - this causes because my liposuction was revision
 
I walked a lot and did cardio exercise to lose weight and recover faster, plus get much slimmer!
 
i can see the size changes and getting slim every day (not everyday, every week i think)
 
 

fyi,
surgery area: 360 degree thighs, hipline, and knee liposuction - revision
amount of fat removal (pure fat): 3,000 cc
--> I was sooooo surprised that doctor ahn removed that much,  even my liposuction was the revision. (plus, my thighs are muscular)
 
Most surgeons of plastic surgery or clinic where they are very reputationable in korea, they also did not recommend me for the liposuction and the size was not that changed that much.
 
i am glad that i did my revision at pretty body clinic and also, the doctors, staff, nurses are soooo sweet like my old friends or family.
 
 
More information, please contact
 
m. +82 10 4095 0781
kakaotalk / line: prettybodyeng
wechat: prettybody0070
whatsapp available
 
instagram: @prettybodyglobal
facebook: prettybodyglobal
pinterest: prettybodyglobal
twitter: prettybodyglobal (@prettybodyg)
 
prettybodyglobal.blogspot.com
 
 


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!