[Pretty Body Clinic] Corset Liposuction Review and Selfie at Pretty Body Clinic, Seoul, Korea

 
 
 
[Pretty Body Clinic]
 
Corset Liposuction Review
&
Selfie
 
 
 
The Abdomen Liposuction surgery had been held on July 2018.
 
The weight and height was 166cm / 80.4kg (overweighted)\
 
At the first time for my first Liposuction on Abdomen area,
 
I did not sure the surgery had been done successfully or not.
 
 
The severe pain and swollen was from 4-5 days after surgery.
 
Not that much pain than what I expected before surgery.
 
Second day, I could not stand up by myself someone needed to be helped me..
 
I desired to have 44 size of body from my 88 size!
 
chosing the hospital was not easy for me.
 
If I decided to do (A) clinic then I can see the bad review of that A clinic,
If I found a clinic then that clinic had some medical incident before.

If I tried to dig for a clinic any news or reviews, then I could not decide anything.

I just to want to say that, If you feel that a clinic looks or feel good on that clinic,
then definately go and had a consultation with them!

The photos on below two were exctly 2 months after surgery

I can see my legs look much thinner and I hardly can see any bulging area!

I love my body shape and size!

I know I cannot be 44 size only with Liposuction, but I can get rid of fats
and encourage on diet!

More information, please contact us anytime

E. prettybodyeng@gmail.com
M.+ 82 10 4095 0781
Kakaotalk/Line: prettybodyeng
Wechat: prettybody0070
Whatsapp/Viber available
https://www.instagram.com/prettybodyglobal/
https://prettybodyglobal.blogspot.com
https://www.pinterest.nz/prettybodyeng/
 


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Pretty Body Clinic] 3 Months post Liposuction Review and Selfie! Large size to Small Size!

[Pretty Body Clinic]5 months update of Abdomen liposuction surgery in Korean Plastic Surgery

[PRETTY BODY CLINIC] 360 degree Thighs Hipline and Knee Liposuction - No more fraction in each inner thighs!